Housing is the single biggest factor driving the cost-of-living. Recent research finds Portland, Oregon is one of the most “severely unaffordable” major housing markets in the world — ranking 67th. Because of the high cost of housing, Oregon has the fifth highest cost-of-living in the U.S.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Oregon Ag presses ID theft rules
- Carbon Tax increases small business utility bills by 28%
- Alaska Air: Employees get 3 week bonus pay
- Walden: $32 trillion Gov’t run health care plan?
- Should OLCC sell rare liquor only to bars?