Housing is the single biggest factor driving the cost-of-living. Recent research finds Portland, Oregon is one of the most “severely unaffordable” major housing markets in the world — ranking 67th. Because of the high cost of housing, Oregon has the fifth highest cost-of-living in the U.S.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Schrader on rights for Oregon immigrant detainees
- Who is defying the beer sales slump?
- Worker choice: Lower taxes or higher minimum wage?
- Portland scores high on two start-up rankings
- Imports rise despite tariff talk