Housing is the single biggest factor driving the cost-of-living. Recent research finds Portland, Oregon is one of the most “severely unaffordable” major housing markets in the world — ranking 67th. Because of the high cost of housing, Oregon has the fifth highest cost-of-living in the U.S.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Ruling: Salary history no longer a valid defense
- Portland Marathon Race Director in $860,000 settlement
- Oregon’s overtime rule driving workers to second jobs?
- Oregon job vacancy report: 49,500
- Oregon building permits hit new high