If you look around you will see Toyota models everywhere and more than likely if it is a late model it is included in the recall. If it is an older one then it is not included. If you are the owner of a recalled Toyota then everything is going to be okay. Don’t get me wrong because brakes that don’t work and accelerating vehicles do not make consumers feel safe. If you look at the total number of claims you will find that it is a very small percentage of cars (less than 1%) that actually have a claim where something really went wrong. If you have a Toyota that is included in the recall do not go and sell it for a loss. If you are looking for a deal then maybe buying a new Toyota or another brand that is competing with Toyota could be a good thing to do right now.Read the full article and discuss it »
- State Economy: Housing slows, worker shortage, good growth.
- Chamber issues national private principles
- Ex-NIKE Exec. gets prison sentence
- Burgerville union workers ‘Abolish ICE’ pins stirs uproar
- Is donating paid time off risky?