By Oregon Tax News,
Recovery.org has listed their update on where and how federal stimulus dollars are being spent. When comparing dollars per person, Oregon ends up in the national state average. Oregon is above the average for teh speed at which funds are sent to contractors.
1. CA – 6,354 projects, $24.12 Billion
2. WA – 2,428 Projects, $11.76 Billion
3. NV – 717 projects, $3.08 billion
4. OR – 2,161 Projects, 3.2 Billion
5. ID – 838 projects, $2.04 Billion.
*** See below for Fox Business News interview about the stimulus.
Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.