Business News Note: This Tuesday Washington voters will vote on Measure 1183 which changes the state liquor laws. Measure 1183 would close state liquor stores and allow private stores licensed through the state. These private stores would have 10,000 square feet or more of retail space to sell and distribute liquor. Measure 1183 has a 17 percent fee from retailers on all liquor sales and on other fees from distributors. Below are some four of the ads from both sides.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Ruling: Age rules applies to government workers
- Oregonians lost $57,000 to fake jobs
- Lawyer found guilty of money laundering
- Are Nike, Apple, Google getting a tax pass?
- Veteran hiring hits big 7 year streak