Business News Note: This Tuesday Washington voters will vote on Measure 1183 which changes the state liquor laws. Measure 1183 would close state liquor stores and allow private stores licensed through the state. These private stores would have 10,000 square feet or more of retail space to sell and distribute liquor. Measure 1183 has a 17 percent fee from retailers on all liquor sales and on other fees from distributors. Below are some four of the ads from both sides.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Legislative Watch: What business needs to know
- NFIB: Earnings report hits 45-year high
- Oregon leads in this new fastest growing industry
- Small Business Taxes: What Happened & What’s Next?
- Newspapers critical of Special Session