NFIB host business Summit in Bend,
Sunday, October 2—Tuesday, October 4
Every year NFIB/Oregon’s Small Business Summit gets bigger and better and this year will be no exception. The 2011 gathering will be packed full of in-depth policy discussions and other important topics relating to small business.
This event is open to anyone interested in Oregon’s Economy, Policies and Small Business.
Keynote Speaker: Jonathan Williams, American Legislative Exchange Council (www.ALEC.org)
Co-Author “Rich States, Poor States” 2011
• Rocky King, Interim Director, Oregon Health Insurance Exchange
• Dr. Robert Graboyes, NFIB, “Federal Healthcare Reform: The Search for Sasquatch”
• Sen. Ted Ferrioli, “Balancing Environmentalism & Free Enterprise”
• Rep. Dennis Richardson, Oregon’s Budget, Revenue & PERS Expert
• Sen. Chris Telfer, “Government Regulations Out of Control”
• Rep. Mike Schaufler, “Getting Oregon Back to Work”
• Jon Chandler, CEO, Oregon Home Builders Association
• Cheryl Myers, Governor’s Office, Director, Economic & Business Equity
• Dwayne Johnson, Chair, Oregon Small Business Advisory Council
• John Bernard, Entrepreneur & Author, “Business at the Speed of Now”
• Rip Caswell, Renowned Artist and Oregon NFIB member, “The Art of Perseverance”
Join us :
• Sunday, October 2 – Welcome Reception 5:00 p.m.
• Monday, October 3 – Breakfast 8:00 a.m. Program 8:30 a.m.– 4:00 p.m. Dinner 6:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, October 4 – Breakfast 8:00 a.m. Program 8:30 a.m.– Noon Conclusion
NFIB/OR has negotiated special rates for lodging at the beautiful Sunriver Resort, pictured below. Details can be found on the RSVP form at www.NFIB.com/OR or call Stacy Jenkins (866) 307-2846
Subscribe to this blog