May 21, 2018
- Joint Committee on Student Success will meet Wednesday, May 23, at noon. It also will present an update to the Senate Education Committee Tuesday, May 22, at 2:30 p.m.
- Paid Family and Medical Leave Work Group will appear before the Senate Workforce Committee Tuesday, May 22, at 8:30 a.m.
- Office of Economic Analysis will present the spring Revenue Forecast to a joint meeting of the Senate and House Revenue Committees at 8 a.m. Wednesday, May 23.
- Joint Committee on Carbon Reduction will meet Tuesday, May 22, at noon to hear invited testimony on climate change.
- Joint Transportation Committee will hear an update on implementation of the 2017 Transportation Bill Wednesday, May 23, at noon.
- Oregon Health Authority will present updates to the Health Care committees in the House (Monday, May 21, at 2:00 p.m.) and Senate (Wednesday, May 23, at 8:30 a.m.).