The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, leading a broad coalition including the Texas Association of Business, National Automobile Dealers Association, the National Association of Manufacturers, National Association of Wholesaler Distributors, National Federation of Independent Business, National Retail Federation, and more than 50 other national and Texas business groups, filed a legal challenge to the Obama administration’s overtime rule, arguing that Department of Labor (DOL) exceeded its statutory authority in issuing the regulation and violated the Administrative Procedure Act. The DOL’s rule is currently slated to take effect December 1.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Ruling: Age rules applies to government workers
- Oregonians lost $57,000 to fake jobs
- Lawyer found guilty of money laundering
- Are Nike, Apple, Google getting a tax pass?
- Veteran hiring hits big 7 year streak