Beginning midnight on Oct. 31, the NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation will be accepting applications for the 2010 Young Entrepreneur Awards. High school seniors with a flair for entrepreneurship are encouraged to apply online for a chance to win a scholarship valued from $1,000-$10,000. The deadline for applying for an award is December 31. If you know an impressive young entrepreneur, please encourage them to apply today. All selected scholarship winners must be nominated by an NFIB member, and we are currently seeking more NFIB members who are willing to get involved with this year’s group of award winners. If you are interested in sponsoring a young entrepreneur, please sign up to be a nominator here.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Ruling: Age rules applies to government workers
- Oregonians lost $57,000 to fake jobs
- Lawyer found guilty of money laundering
- Are Nike, Apple, Google getting a tax pass?
- Veteran hiring hits big 7 year streak