The verdict is still out on whether advertising on the web works for small or large businesses. Some critics in the field believe that the Internet marketplace may not be a strategic venue for a targeted advertising message – yet. “Most ad servers do not allow the ability to perform complex targeting based on the wide variety of data available, but the issues are complex, “ says Daniel Jaye recently on the “Next Big Thing,” a popular blog by Microsoft executive, Don Dodge. A former executive at Tacoda, the behavioral ad-targeting firm acquired by AOL, Jaye explains adserving technology needs to be improved extensively. Results from ad targeting campaigns need to be proven. And, the ad serving technology must be easy for a junior ad buyer to understand and use.Read the full article and discuss it »
- State Economy: Housing slows, worker shortage, good growth.
- Chamber issues national private principles
- Ex-NIKE Exec. gets prison sentence
- Burgerville union workers ‘Abolish ICE’ pins stirs uproar
- Is donating paid time off risky?