Competitive Telecom Provider Records Three-Year Revenue Growth of 241.8%; Ranks No. 33 in Gross Dollars of Growth . PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Inc. ranked Integra Telecom No. 1,557 on its annual ranking of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country and No. 33 in the category of gross dollars of growth. Between 2004 and 2007, Integra achieved revenue growth of 241.8%. The list is the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy – America’s independent-minded entrepreneurs.Read the full article and discuss it »
- Ruling: Age rules applies to government workers
- Oregonians lost $57,000 to fake jobs
- Lawyer found guilty of money laundering
- Are Nike, Apple, Google getting a tax pass?
- Veteran hiring hits big 7 year streak