Competitive Telecom Provider Records Three-Year Revenue Growth of 241.8%; Ranks No. 33 in Gross Dollars of Growth . PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Inc. ranked Integra Telecom No. 1,557 on its annual ranking of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country and No. 33 in the category of gross dollars of growth. Between 2004 and 2007, Integra achieved revenue growth of 241.8%. The list is the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy – America’s independent-minded entrepreneurs.Read the full article and discuss it »
- State Economy: Housing slows, worker shortage, good growth.
- Chamber issues national private principles
- Ex-NIKE Exec. gets prison sentence
- Burgerville union workers ‘Abolish ICE’ pins stirs uproar
- Is donating paid time off risky?